Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Teresa

When Teresa at Restoration Station started visiting my site and leaving comments, I thought I had found a kindred spirit. We were both a little dissatisfied with traditional Church and we were trying to express our dissatisfaction along with some possible changes.

As so often happens, my first impression of Teresa was a little off the mark. However, she has proven to be much more important to me and my blog than I ever could have imagined. Instead of marching down the same path as me, Teresa has been a very good spokesperson and representative of some of the concepts and beliefs I have challenged. I started blogging as a way to improve my communications skills. Teresa’s challenges have helped me to realize when I could and should have written something differently and better.

Teresa has developed quite a following on her site mainly because of her warm heart and her infectious passion for Christ. However, she is also one of the few bloggers who I think has really grown as a thinker and writer since starting to blog.

I’m sure most of my readers already know about Teresa, but if not, let me encourage you to visit her site. Today’s post is one of her best.

Thanks Teresa; you make me smile.

No comments: